PhD and Postgraduate Research Programmes
Research Doctorates are the highest academic degrees awarded by Italian universities.
All PhD programmes offered by the University of Basilicata aim at providing students with high-level academic training, as well as with the skill set required to carry out scientific research.
The academic title of Doctor is awarded to candidates upon successful completion and submission of a final dissertation which contributes towards broadening knowledge of, or developing methodologies in the chosen field of study.
A Call for Applications is published yearly on this website, as well as on the MIUR (the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research) and Euraxess websites.
Admission to PhD programmes is subject to a public selection procedure, in which applications will be assessed in the light of an applicant's ability to meet the entry requirements, as stated in the aforementioned Call.
XXXIV cycle PhD Programmes, academic year 2018-19
- Applied Biology and Environmental Safeguard
- Cities and Landscapes: Architecture, Archaeology, Cultural Heritage, History and Resources
- Engineering for Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- History, Culture and Knowledge of Mediterranean Europe from Antiquity to the Contemporary Age
PhD Programmes - Call for Aplications - academic year 2018/2019 - XXXIV cycle
Application deadline: august 30, 2018 at 1:00 PM